Wechsler Individual Achievement Test®-Third Edition (WIAT®-III)
Wechsler Individual Achievement Test®–Third Edition (WIAT®–III) helps assess academic strengths and weaknesses, covering 8 areas specified by IDEA.
Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals®, Fifth Edition
The CELF®-5 is a multiperspective assessment process to pinpoint a student’s strengths and weakness in language skills needed for success in the classroom.
These tests are used to:
- Identify the academic strengths and weaknesses of a student
- Inform decisions regarding eligibility for educational services, educational placement, or diagnosis of a specific learning disability
- Design instructional objectives and plan interventions
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE)
- Evaluation Team Report (ETR) creation and/or renewals