providing educational, intervention, and speech & language services to students in PreK-college
Certified and licensed specialists instruct students individually and in small groups, incorporating educational best practices and current instructional methodologies. We tailor a plan to help each student acquire the skills needed to improve school performance and overall learning. Critical aspects of student learning (organizational, social, and executive functioning skills) are also addressed. We teach skills and strategies that lead to academic success!
Methodologies & Programs
- Project Read
- Reading and Writing Units of Study
- Seeing Stars
- Visualize & Verbalize
- On Cloud Nine Math
- Core Curricula
- Model Me Kids®
- Social Thinking®
- Executive Functioning / Coaching
Educational Evaluations & Progress Monitoring
Student ETR Evaluations & IEP Progress Monitoring
We work with school districts and the student’s school to assist with the ETR process. Educators track IEP progress and work with the student’s district of residency to create and renew IEPs. Evaluations are part of the process to identify a student’s academic strengths and areas of need.
- Inform decisions regarding eligibility for educational services, educational placement, or diagnosis of a specific learning disability
- Design instructional objectives and plan interventions
- Individualized Education Program (IEP) renewals
- Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE) creation
- Evaluation Team Report (ETR) creation and/or renewals
Evaluations: WIAT-III, KTEA-3, CELF-5, GFTA-3, AIMSweb, WRAT5
Credentialed educators meet with homeschool families to assist with curriculum selection, instruction, and student portfolios. Experienced staff assists as a Occupational Work Experience Coordinator, helping students with transitions and job monitoring.